Small, Sleek, Light
· The size is 122 X 54 X 27mm, PC & Metal frame, weight is 310g.
· IP67 rating design withstanding up to 1m submersion for 30 minutes or more.
Rugged & Reliable
· Compliant with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards.
· This virtual trunking feature allocates a free timeslot for urgent communications. This effectively enhances frequency efficiency and allows you to communicate in a timely manner in emergency situations.
· Expanded frequency range of 400-527MHz.
Dual Modes (Analog & Digital)
· Dual modes (analog & digital) operation ensures a smooth analog to digital migration.
· Provides basic/advanced digital encryption and Scrambler feature in analog mode.
· Supports multiple advanced analog signaling modes, including HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone, providing better integration into existing analog radio fleets.
DMRA Data Service
· The data protocol is fully compliant to DMRA standard.
GPS Positioning (Factory Option)
· The built-in GPS module supports GIS applications.
Man Down (Factory Option)
· When a user falls down, the radio can automatically alert others.
Further Development Port
· The reserved side port in PD688 allows users or any third party partner to further develop other helpful applications to extend radio functionalities.
One Touch Call/Text
· Supports One Touch features that comprise of Pre-programmed Text Messages, Voice Calls and Supplementary Features. PD688 supports input 256 character message via keyboard.
· PD688 provides radio enable/disable (only decode), remote monitor (only decode) and Priority Interrupt.
Radio Priority-Based Interruption
· Enable an administration or manager radio to interrupt calls for emergency or urgent communication.
DMO True 2-Slot
· In DMO Hytera can provide 2-slot communication, which achieves 2 talk paths on 1 frequency.