Icom’s A120 air band mobile introduces two new features: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Bluetooth® capabilities. The newly added built-in ANC reduces background noise and is effective in extremely noisy airport environments. The automatic noise limiter (ANL) reduces pulse-type noise such as engine ignition. Insert the optional UT-133 Bluetooth® unit and connect a third-party wireless Bluetooth® headset. This unit is great for any mobile application and it’s available in a base station. Both are built to mil-spec for superb reliability!
Output power: 36W (P.E.P)
Channel spacing: 8.33/25kHz
Channels: 200 with 12 character channel names
LCD display: Dot-matrix with alphanumeric characters & icons
Waterproof rating: IP54 dust protection & water resistant
Mount option: Mounting bracket included
ON-hook scan and dualwatch functions
•The ON-Hook scan function automatically starts scanning when the hand microphone is hooked on the microphone hanger. When you take the microphone OFF hook, the scanning stops at the priority channel or displayed channel. The Dualwatch function checks the priority and operating channels alternatively.
Side tone function
• When using a third-party headset with the optional OPC-871A headset adapter, the side tone function allows you to monitor your own transmitted voice via the connected headset. Even when using a hand microphone, your voice can be monitored from the headset.
• Compatible with both 12V and 24V systems
• Dualwatch and priority scan functions
• Power on password protection
• CI-V commands for external control
• Connect with other radio devices with the VE-PG3 RoIP gateway