Small, Sleek, Light
· The size is 115 X 54 X 27mm, the design is dual-color injection, and the weight is 260g.
Long Battery Life
· In digital mode, PD50X operates at least 16 hours under a duty cycle of 5-5-90.
Rugged & Reliable
· It is compliant with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards.
One Touch Call/Text
· Supports One Touch features that comprise of Preprogrammed Text Messages, Voice Calls and Supplementary Features.
Supplementary Features (optional)
· PD50X can decode radio enable, radio disable, and remote monitor, as well as Priority Interrupt.
Dual Mode (Analog & Digital)
· Dual modes (analog & digital) operation ensures a smooth analog to digital migration
· Provides basic digital encryption and Scrambler feature in analog mode.
· Supports multiple advanced analog signaling modes, including HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone, providing better integration into existing analog radio fleets.
DMRA Data Service
·The data protocol is fully compliant with DMRA standard.
· This pseudo trunking feature allocates a free timeslot for urgent communications. This effectively enhances frequency efficiency and allows you to communicate in a timely manner in emergency situations.
DMO True 2-Slot
· In DMO Hytera can provide 2-slot communication, which achieves 2 talk paths on 1 frequency.