Built-in GPS Receiver (IC-M324G only)
• The built-in GPS receiver shows your current position and time and can be used for DSC calls. GPS data source is selectable from internal and external GPS (and GPS-OFF setting).
Intuitive User Interface
•Icom’s common Marine Family User Interface provides simple operation for the boat owner. A rotary selector and directional keypad provide intuitive operation. The high-definition dot-matrix display allows all information to be clearly viewed
Built-in Class D DSC
• The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch.70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls
Common NMEA Interface
• When receiving DSC information from another vessel, the IC-M324/G can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
Compatible with MA-500TR ClassB AIS Transponder
• The IC-M324/G can be integrated with the MA-500TR Class B AIS Transponder, which allows you to transmit DSC individual calls to a selected vessel instantly without manual MMSI entry. It is very handy if you are waiting to contact vessels on the AIS screen - an essential safety feature in an emergency.
IPX7 Submersible Protection
•The IC-M324/G withstands submersion in up to 1.0m depth of water for 30 minutes. It is equivalent to the IPX7 standard.
Favorite Channel Function
• This function promotes quick channel selection. Set the “Tag” channel to the channels used most often. When pushing the up/down buttons on the hand microphone, only the tagged channels are selected, while untagged channels are skipped.
• MarineCommander™ compatible
• MA-500TR AIS transponder compatible
• AquaQuakeTM water draining function
• Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
• Black and super white versions available